- Board/Training - $900.00 per month
- Shoeing/Trimming - will be billed as completed by farrier.
- Veterinarian - Amigo Animal Clinic handles all vet work and fees will billed directly to the owner.
- Routine immunizations and worming will be included in your bill.
NOTE: All outstanding bills including vet and farrier must be cleared before the horse leaves the premises
- Hauling - $ .50 per mile
- Motel, meals, tack stalls, parking, and exhibitor passes will be divided up among the number of customers being shown for.
- Stalls, bedding and entry fees will be paid for individually by each customer and an open check will be requested before each show
- Lessons $65 per hour by appointment (free when horse is in full training)
Liability and Insurance
Kapushion Training shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to the animal(s) arising out of or from the training/boarding of the animal(s) or that may occur from any cause whatsoever in connection with such training/boarding including loss by fire, theft, running away, death or injury during the term of this Agreement, whether the animal(s) is on the premises of Kapushion Training or not.
WARNING. Under Colorado Law, an equine professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent of equine activities, pursuant to section 13-21-119, Colorado Revised Statues. We recommend insurance on all animals